The SYBR® Green PCR Master Mix, optimized for real-time PCR analysis, conveniently combines SYBR Green 1 Dye, AmpliTaq Gold® DNA Polymerase, dNTPs with dUTP, Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer components in easy-to-use premix vials.
• Easy-to-use solution contains all components needed for PCR applications using SYBR® Green dye, which minimizes assay set-up time
• Used with rapid assay development guidelines, that minimize optimization time
• SYBR® Green I dye detects double-stranded DNA, so specific probes are not required
• Includes Passive Reference I, which is required for signal normalization in all SYBR® Green dye reactions
• Contains AmpliTaq Gold® DNA polymerase, which allows the highest performance available by minimizing non-specific product formation (including primer-dimer)
• Optimized buffer components are proprietary buffer enhancements that add to the performance and reliability of the assay using SYBR® Green dye
• Recommended storage conditions are 2°-8°C, so no thawing is required before use, thereby minimizing assay set-up time